Elkslayer, In the spirit of brevity I wanted to let you know that I’ve been worked up and pissed off on here in the past so I understand as well as anyone how this internet thing can elicit unintended emotions. I don’t care how another man “hunts” and if it makes him happy and fulfills the hunting urges that are unique to some of us then who cares?.....I know I sure don’t. I also know that age and physical limitations can prevent a backpacking, spot and stalk hunt and therefore requires a different approach or the decision to quit doing something you love, I know what I’d choose. If lease hunting over feeders is legal and a viable option then go have fun and scratch the itch. 👍

I was driving back from the east side of the mountains yesterday on a bright but cold bluebird day. The snow in the mountains reflecting that bright sun back and the thin winter trickle of mighty rivers snaking through the ice is powerful medicine for cabin fever. Listening to the cross country and snowshoeing trail reports brought a smile to my face (some trail names are funny) and I thought about this thread. I had to wait at the little intersection in Leavenworth, a Bavarian village in our “Western Alps”, for a group of 6 mule deer to cross the street and thanked God for the privilege of growing up in such a beautiful place with endless opportunity for outdoor fun. 45 minutes prior I watched a smaller group of Bighorn sheep feed on a steep wind blown hillside that was mostly snow free. Watching sheep and goats is a special and unique privilege that I have enjoyed for as long as I can remember, there’s something so wild and daring about them that captures my imagination and reaffirms to me that I’m pretty close to where I belong. I was thinking about this thread and literally was LOL’ing over the milk confusion. I needed a real laugh and this thread delivered, I hope you understand that I’m not laughing AT anyone, I’m laughing at the comments and the retorts they receive.

I wish you all the best success in your hunting adventures! I’m much more apt to be friends with a high stand, high fence, bait loving private land leasing hunter than I am a non hunter....you just can’t trust’em. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~