Originally Posted by AcesNeights
LMFAO. 😂

You really know you’re successful and have made it to the top in life when you can afford to have a 500 acre deer lease in Texas. 😂😂
Last deer lease I hunted in Texas was 16 sections. You couldn't walk hunt it all...even in one season. It was in the mountains of *WEST* Texas.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Public land hunting ain’t necessarily cheap 😉. Horses, flight services, good equipment doesn’t come cheap. I think you have a false image of hunting our own land.
99% of these broke dic public land hunters here on the fire wouldn't know the first thing about handling a horse...let alone own a saddle blanket.

As far as equipment....does it take some kind of "special" equipment to hunt public land?

Do I need a special type of rifle, binoculars, backpack, clothing, cooking gear, sleeping bag...toilet paper...to hunt "public land"...or do I need to just get on a public forum on the internet, and create some freaking separate type of narcissistic alien who is "qualified" to hunt "public land"?

Tell me...what's the difference in walking 16 sections of leased land in 13* F in the West Texas mountains during the rut in December vs. a person walking "public Land"?

Tell me...what's the difference in me walking thousands of acres in Colorado at 8500+ elev. elk hunting (guiding or self-guided) on a "lease" vs. walking "public land" in Colorado elk hunting?

I'll tell you the "difference".......it's the difference between mentally sick people getting on the freaking internet in a public forum making a complete bubbling azz out of them selves and degrading someone attempting to enjoy the outdoors versus a normal mentally stable person getting on the internet in a public forum conversing with other mentally stable people and "enjoying" other's stories about "enjoying" the outdoors.

Obviously you missed the "99%" remark.

I thought you were in the 1% who wouldn't make an azz out of their self, based on your previous postings on here.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/08/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)