Originally Posted by Oldman3
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Fella, you make it a point to show your ass here everyday. The same as Leroy and Paddler. Figured you turned in your guns, like a good lil commie.

Fellow let me tell you something. I know Gene (Curdog to you) and he is a good man. He'll give you the shirt off his back, if you needed it and he has the right to his beliefs, just as you do.

Gene is a hell of a lot smarter and more interesting than you think you are. I proved that earlier tonight..... remember?

I have no reason to dislike Sand Billy and he reflects his experiences of where he hunts...

but I hate to see good folks argue between each other...

all I can add to this, is that anyone who has had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know either Gene or Randy ( much less both of them) the world is full of great guys like either one of them.. but I can also personally say, knowing them both... you'll never find anyone better than either gentlemen...

actually I hold both in high enough esteem, I'm proud that they even give someone like me the time of day.
which they gladly do... and as said, Gene will give you the shirt off his back if you need it... and so will Randy....

and neither one is the type to cast the first stone in a disagreement.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez