Smokepole, Remember you’re arguing with a “guy” that thinks milk is cow sperm so bear that in mind as you attempt to argue facts with him.

I’m sitting in a hotel room in Chelan right now because I made a surprise visit to my in-laws to help out with winter chores and to check up on FIL with Alzheimer’s. This is an area I grew up hunting, the vastness of this area has always drawn me in. Lake Chelan is the 3rd deepest lake and is roughly 55 miles long. On this quick trip I’ve seen countless deer, a herd of over 50 bighorn sheep, mountain goats and tons of other critters. Not one of them was artificially attracted by bait and they were all on public land. The jagged peaks of the North Cascades and the Sawtooth wilderness frames this beautiful lake and if a guy spent his entire life hunting this area alone he’d never see even a fraction of what’s available to him.

I don’t care how another guy hunts as long as it’s legal but I do find the extreme defensiveness displayed as a manifestation of a guilty conscience. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~