Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’m not wrong. It’s acceptable. I have a kid in high school. It’s an acceptable risk for me. I would rather live in a world where this is a risk than one where it isn’t because freedoms have been abrogated to the point it can’t be done.

Sack up and stop being a mealy mouthed bitch. It’s acceptable. If you say it isn’t, you fall right into their hands. Freedom means bad schit happens sometimes.

I believe I explained myself above.

And if there's a mealy mouthed bitch present, it is you.

I'm not falling into anyone's hands.

These events may indeed be a by-product of a free nation. I'll fight to the death for our Constitution and 2nd Amendment.

But at no point is killing kids or innocents acceptable.

I counter that when you say it is, your own dumb ass is falling into their hands.

You’ve always been a dumbass. I won’t budge another phuqing inch on a damned thing. No more gun control. No more mental health issues. No more anything.

All of this a contrived bullshit to get the idiots amongst you to say, “We have to do something” and whatever you do be it gun control, mental health screening, extra security or whatever will become the stuff of dystopian nightmares.

The ONLY answer is “Meh…bad schit happens. So what’s your point?”

None of this coincidental and none of it is anything less than one hundred percent contrived. Want proof? Look up the 2017 Hearing Protection Act. It was scheduled for a vote in the summer of 2017. The day it was scheduled for vote the congressional baseball game got shot up. It was rescheduled for October. And a few days before that the Vegas shooting happened. Incredible coincidence.

I’m immune to their bullshit. It has no effect on me. All of this is one hundred percent acceptable verses any of the posed alternatives.

Yeah, I'm a dumbass.

Yet I'm not the one calling for gun control, nor will I ever. Ever. You know that.

At least I'm not chickenshit enough to be a lawyer. LOL.

And I know the difference between a .270 and 30-06 grin

Just don’t get caught up in the bullshit. There is nothing good that can be done. Risk is acceptable. Particularly when these incidents are being literally manufactured to make you decide that it isn’t.