Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Ain’t buying the “bullied because he was poor” angle, at least half the kids in that town are poor. From news reports his grandparents own their own house and the shooter’s druggie mother’s house.

OK, So maybe the kids interviewed by the media that made that claim were telling lies.

BTW, His grandfather is a felon so the guns were illegally in his home.

What was the Grandfather convicted of ???
First I’ve heard of that.

I posted a link for a reason

So ??? The Link you posted didn’t say a damn thing about what the Grandfather was convicted of.
A simple “I don’t know “ would have sufficed.

I'm not your Google bitch.

You can't tell me as a Texan living in Texas you don't know how to look up a Texas felons record in Texas?

Do you just use the internet to come here as make asinine posts all day.

And for that matter you've proven time and time again that you're a legendary, notorious racist here.

Why are you even pretending to GAF about some Hispanic killing a bunch of Hispanics?

GFY

Poor little butt hurt bitch. I’ve got several Life Long Hispanic friends. Good Family folks all.
I’m guessing they’ve got way more class and balls than your pathetic whiny ass.
And they all hate Fuqking wetbacks just as much as I do.

Not to mention way more Campfire Friends That I’ve actually been hunting and fishing with, traded guns with, and shared a meal with.
Run along now before some more mean tweets / posts make you cry. Fuggin Loser 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~