Originally Posted by Prewar70
I forgive you for being an Aggie, first off. I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump. I think there are a lot of americans in the center, left and right of the middle. More than those extreme left and right. I was thinking about your points earlier. Alcohol kills a lot of people, and destroys a lot of lives. Tobacco still kills millions, so where do you draw the line? You have to be at least 21 to buy alcohol and tobacco. Maybe increasing the age of being able to own a firearm. YOu have to take a test to drive a car. Let's leave God out of it, He's not helping

Dude, you dont get it. You CANT legislate guns to stop this kind of violence. Its like talking to a brick wall. It is about God (sorry your not a believer). Its about the value of life. Its not working because there is a constant increase in removing, hating, or discrediting religeon, which in turn divides people, takes away opportunities for bonding and coming together and removes some of the basic codes of humanity. I dont buy your crap about Trump either. Nothing Trump did would push a conservative to the left of center, compared to the Green New Deal, All that Biden has done and the Radical agenda that is attacking America right now, including the riots, BLM, attacks on energy, unnecessary taxing and attacks on the rich. Dont buy it for a second.