Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Osky
Second where does an 18 year old get enough experience with two newly purchased rifles and ammo to accurately hold off LEO as long as he did?

From the evidence that is coming out, it is not hard to hold off LEO who are behind their cars in the parking lot.
Volume of fire = gaining fire superiority and abilty to maneuver.
Add in basic fear on the human reaction factor.

And it dont take alot training to run a AR15 or any other wpn and make it go bang

Owners manual.
Playing around with it.
Videos online
Ect ect ect....
And hours of desensitizing on vid games that your life revolves around....

Equals evil with a wpn.....

Rene, ALL due respect to your service and experience. I thank you immensely.

Your points about weapons and training are spot on. It takes any semi intelligent person a couple mags of ammo and five minutes to learn to operate an AR at inside the room ranges.

I do disagree with "desensitivation".

Desensitivation is a matter of concern for the normal psyche. Psycopaths need no desensitizing. They have no conscience. They have no empathy. They have no guilt. They have no faults.

Anything they perpetrate upon society is deserved by that society because of percieved mistreatments.

I knew a 12 year old male who molested a 6 year old girl, and then told the Judge it was the girl's fault for tempting him.

Too bad it is not legal for the parents to take them out back for the richly deserved culling.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.