Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
A few local cops went in right away, exchanged shots and got wounded, then fell back and called for reinforcements. Then, the law guys waited an hour for the SWAT team to show up and kill the guy. Local cops in Uvalde don't have body armor or ARs?

Go hole up with your fellow police union buddies, while you listen to the sound of children being slaughtered?

Well, at least these officers went home at the end of their shift.

When is the last time you entered a building to confront an armed foe, got wounded, and stayed in the fight?

I'm guessing you are a high-speed retired SF guy that's booted more than a few doors in your day...

The injured cops, might have had their arm blown in two by the .223 round. No, they are out of the fight.
But there were a bunch of other cops, standing around and listening to the sound of children being slaughtered inside, while they awaited the Border Patrol SWAT team. Looks like they waited around for the better part of an hour. Thank God they got to go home at the end of their shift.

Cops ON SCENE, let's say there were five of them, at the four minute mark, needed to assault that classroom and shoot that murderer. I don't care if 4 of those cops got killed, it is their job "to serve and protect."

Truth. They waited for optical equipment, body armor, and hostage negotiators.

Gutless ticket masters.

WOUNDED kids laying and bleeding out for a fughking hour.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/26/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin