Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Maybe so. But there were kids who were alive and hiding in there the entire time. It appears that he was periodically finding them and killing them during that lull. And it is almost a sure thing that there were some kids who might have survived after being shot had they bled out for more than an hour.

Probably so. And I hate that. I hate it for the kids and the parents. And the police there too.

One deputy lost his daughter. One of the teachers killed was the wife of one of the SRO's.

It's not like they didn't have skin in the game.

Maybe, if there's any sort of positive that comes from this, changes can be made, and training and operational procedures can keep losses to a minimum in future events.

But, more than likely, the idiots who run entirely on emotion will try and pass major gun control. Which won't stop a damn thing.

It appears to be shaping up that the police didn't follow current training and operational procedures. If that is the case then I don't see what changes need to be made. One of the operational procedures that wasn't followed and confirmed by the Texas DPS was the door to the school wasn't locked. That is a major problem and that falls on someone's head.