Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I realized in high school near Corpus Christi which was 30% Hispanic at the time, 90% of car crashes involved a Mexican. 75% involved 2 autos driven by Mexicans.

Problem now is, Mexicans on welfare live in $300,000 houses and claim no visible source of income and the uneducated high school drop out with 5 kids drives a F250.

They can kill your ass.

They kick the hubby making $150 a year in the oilfield out for a few days when WeFair notifies them they are coming for a WeFair check.

The dimocommies vote buying plan in action.

Gayghost, Suckawhore, Jell0, JiminTenn and Twerker approve.

PREZACTLY. See em every time I go to the Grocery Store. Fat assed women with5 fat assed kids. Talking Spanish on their new Govt Free Iphone, Driving a near new F/350 or Chevy 2500, bed full of concrete tools, and of course, paying with a EBT Card.
Those fuqkers are eating better thanwe are on that EBT Card OUR Tax Dollars payed for. 😡

Well it’s a good thing he took out them 19 kids. So you can sleep better tonight. You are a ph ucking idiot..

Sounds like your drunken idiotic dumbass is the one that needs some sleep. Being as how your good with the Murder of 19 innocent children & 2 school teachers. 🤪

Bet you’re an Eggspurt on Wetbacks, too, being as there’s so many of them in Alaska. 🤪
Lucky for your dumbass they can’t swim the Ocean to Alaska or get past the Canadian Border Guards or Mounties to overrun your great State.
Not to mention that they hate the cold.
And apparently, you must have missed the part of my other post about my life long Hispanic friends I grew up with. That hate fuqking Wetbacks as much as I do.

Carry on Eggspurt, you don’t need my help making a fool of yourself. You’re doing a fine job all by your lonesome.

No it’s pretty simple you are a retard.. You’re only takeaway from all of this, are Mexicans are fat, sloppy, lazy and a burden on the welfare system. We also have plenty of Mexicans up here in Alaska and we have CBP up here as well. Don’t let your ignorance write a check your ass can’t cash retard.

Last edited by 79S; 05/26/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.