Cannot believe what is shaping up as a complete failure by law enforcement. An active shooter is inside for almost an hour as parents are told to remain calm and sit outside hearing gunshots as leo parade around in their tactical gear doing crowd control. I mean this is an entire issue on it's own. I'm not painting it with a broadbrush but it's happened before, and not all cops are bad cops but what are we paying them to do??? And for the crowd that believes more guns is the answer, arm the teachers, it trained professionals can't get it done, do you really expect the full time teachers to be able to do the protecting? And for the racist homophob crowd here, if an 18 yo tranny mexican with no training can shoot and would 2 leo after the accident, walk past an armed security guard, and barricade himself in a school room for an hour while dozens of agents sit outside wondering what the plan is, I'm sure throwing more guns at the situation is the answer. God is the answer. Needed a better dad is the answer. How can you be sol blind? Stop enabling people getting the gun in the first place. Put up more obstacles. When the city of put up a fence on the Golden Gate Bridge suicides declined by over 50%. Make it more difficult, be part of the solution not the problem. Btw, no guns are allowed inside the NRA convention this weekend, what a bunch of pussies.