Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Remsen
When I pulled up to the school I had to park in an area that was a good walk to the main gate of the school. Cameras everywhere and several armed guards at the gate, which could only be opened up from inside a guard post (hardened), where there was at least another armed guard. These guards were soldiers who used to serve in combat units and they were outfitted accordingly.

I was impressed that they had several layers of security and if anyone tried to assault the school and was able to take out the outside guards, the ones on the inside would obviously see and hear it and shut down the entire facility before engaging the terrorists. Pretty much the only way to get through to the kids would be to roll up in a tank.

It would be totally unfeasible, as well as being monetarily impossible, to do that to American high schools which can cover several acres of land when including all of the outdoor athletic facilities.

I bet it would be easier and less costly than trying to round up every semi-auto weapon in the country, which seems to be the Dems' solution.

40 Billion to Ukraine....f*ck that....I do not know the logistics, but send some billions to the states to fortify schools like what Remsen said..

It's not the federal government's job to solve every social problem, especially if they caused it in the first place. The problem is fatherless boys. Leftism is primarily responsible for that and you can't fix that problem by simply hardening schools.

Tarquin