Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
People pay big money hunting bull elephants, big bears, African lions hoping for a chance to stand up to the danger of the danger.

What could be more invigorating and challenging than going up against the most dangerous game and all for a good reason.

There is a reason many rock climb and jump off cliffs under a big kite. They have no reason to do so other than the thrill of the challenge

There is a reason more than money many are mercenaries for Zelensky in Ukraine.

What could be more thrilling and exhilarating and nerve tingling than going up against an armed killer. That would be the pentultimate challenge and all for a good excuse.

It would be for many, worth dying for.

The ultimate big game.

That is absolutely the stupidest schitt I have ever read in my life. Looking for a chance to kill humans for an adrenaline rush? Absolutely ignorant!

Taking care of a terrible, terrible chore as a Cop, or Soldier, or defender of one's family is another matter. and not one any sane man looks forward to.

To compare the taking of human life to the excitement of a big game hunt........I am at a loss for words. But the gun grabbers LOVE such content.

Agreed. Someone needs a medication adjustment. They also need to step away from the keyboard until that happens.
My friend is the guy who lived for combat and still would if he was physically able. These days he struggles to walk to his mailbox. 100% medically disabled in combat and was trying to fake his physical to go back “home” to Afghanistan. He’d be in Ukraine right now if he could. Nicest guy you’ll ever meet and a fanatic father but he’d do anything to go back to war. There are plenty of guys who live for combat and love to kill people.

Yeah...those Mercenaries in Africa hated fighting and killing.

Just hated it.

I am MAGA.