Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Based on the information from Varmintguy's thread, the guy was bullied incessantly until driven to insanity. It can and does happen. Next to nothing is done about the bullying and never has been. Some people can get over it. Some never do. You keep pounding on people who already have problems and it wrecks them mentally. You end up with a person with a hate filled twisted mind planning on the most horrible way possible to inflict pain on other humanity in a raging suicidal burnout. Schools are extremely vulnerable targets.

Lots of kids were bullied growing up. When I was younger I had short hair during a time when long hair was fashionable and that was enough for me to be singled out and bullied. My dad taught me how to fight and how to be ruthless when fighting. He said that when I’ve had enough then it’s up to me to set them straight, he was right. I became an unbeaten street fighter that by high school had a reputation as someone not to mess with. The rich kid high school football captain outweighed me by 75 pounds that day that he decided to mess with me. We walked off school property and he turned around when I started swinging. Billy took 3 punches as he fell and knowing that he outweighed me by a big margin I wasn’t stopping until he was unconscious. I was 15 (he was 18) but I was in a rage and I pulverized his face until he was unrecognizable. I’d have killed him if 3 teachers didn’t pull me off of him because the entire student body was watching dumbfounded but wouldn’t touch me afraid of what I might do.

From that moment on my life was completely different. Two days later the JV and varsity basketball team had their long hair shaved as a tribute to me, David beating Goliath. It was an amazing experience and one of those experiences that literally changes your life. I got suspended for 3 days but dad demanded that I serve my suspension from home. The principal asked dad why he wanted me to serve the time at home. Dad replied and I’ll never forget his words….”I’m taking my son for lunch and then he has the next 3 days to sleep in, go to the beach and think about how the next time some ass hole picks a fight with him he could fight more effectively and send the next son of a bitch that tries that to the hospital….the only issue I have with my son is that he didn’t put him in the hospital”

Bullying is not an excuse to kill 4th graders.

Good one Aces....

The difference being, Aces had support at home that taught him to stand up for himself. A hell of a lot of kids don't. I could be wrong but I think a lot of these kids turning psycho have bad experiences both at school and at home. They get bullied at school, then go home and are either ignored and neglected, or abused even more.

Not making excuses, just pointing out that there are a whole lot of children out there who have to grow up with absolute dogshít parents.