Boyd, thanks for the link,thats the site I was refering to in the other thread, somehow forgot to bookmark it. Was wondering,how do you think the Matchkings would perform at closer ranges, ie. higher velocities. They are built somewhat along the general structure of a BT or Scirrocco are'nt they, minus the tip? I'm mainly wondering about fragmentation at higher velocities. Nosler in their manuals warn you not to use the BTs when bullet impact velocity will be in excess of 3100fps, and I think theres probably a lot of hunters not knowing that, have had bad experiences with them. Just a guess but from reading posts about them you either love em or you hate em.With the 7mm RUM I'd be leaning towards the 150 gr matchkings. Just got some of the 150 gr Sciroccos loaded,have'nt got to try them yet. I could'nt agree with you more on the practice principle. Told a guy at work just the other day, on shooting at any yardage, that you've just got to practice till you you THINK you can do it and then go back and practice some more, till you KNOW you can. Jeff

Jeff

I'm NOT the JScottRupp of Wolfe Publishing.