If---I'm back and You can Hummingbird "this"
<br>
<br>I see your changing the rules AGAIN. Last email it was 2000 yards for me now it's 500 for both of us---Make up your damn mind. You continue to let your mouth overload your rear end.
<br>
<br>I believe you can't read or understand anything and just continue to try to stir the pot.
<br>I told you in the last email or two, 100 Yards and 1500 yards shot for shot, Take it or leave it. Can you understand That?
<br>I'll shoot your range and you shoot mine as mentioned . 100 yards and 1500 yards.
<br>Are you man enough or just mouthy again or do you want to change something in your next email like you have in the last two??
<br>
<br>Don't forget who started this Alligator and hummingbird stuff either. I won't.
<br>
<br>So since it seems you not "Man enough" to shoot 100 Yards "and" 1500 yards" shot for shot with me, I don't believe you or I have anything else to say, do we?
<br>
<br>If you change your mind, I'll be in Colorado the third elk season and would be glad to meet "you".
<br>
<br>Darryl Cassel
<br>
<br>PS
<br>
<br>It only got quite for a bit as I ran down to my daughters house for an hour or so. Couldn't wait to get back to you IF.
<br>
<br>Let me add one more thing, I'm a benchrest shooter and a bipod shooter especially at the ranges I shoot and nothing was ever said to dispute that. I would shoot your style at 100 yards and you can shoot my style at 1500 Yards understand that?
<br>How I wish you were in Pennsylvania.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>