If (Alligator)
<br>
<br>As per the original poster, it clearly says, the "same" rifle at the same size targets at 1500 "AND" 100 yards and his point was, the 100 yard target would be hit more times which I agreed with him. I honed in on the "same" rifle at the two ranges.
<br>
<br>As per a bet, I also said if my spotter and I can take a spotter round first (As we do on game in front or behind them) I would take that bet.
<br>I was under the understanding that each person would be doing the shooting at the two ranges (100 and 1500) and using their same rifles at the same targets, was the bet I agreed to.
<br>
<br>Both contestants would be shooting the same two ranges at the same size targets and with the same rifle they choose.
<br>That's what I would bet.
<br>I only added more realistic kill zone target sizes to the 1500 yard mark.
<br>
<br>Did "we" possibly misunderstand that very first part? Maybe we did.
<br>
<br>Your the one that came flying in with the $1000.00 per shot and then "we" started adding spice to the scenerio.
<br>
<br>If this was a misunderstanding on both parts then, that's all it was. Misunderstandings happen many times on forums because it's not in person where things can be explained and thought out much better.
<br>
<br>I would NEVER bet a $1000.00 per shot against someone shooting at 100 yards and making me shoot at 1500 at the same target. that would not be healthy to my bank account.
<br>I would however, bet someone, if they had to shoot 100 yards AND 1500 Yards with the "same" rifle just as I would do.
<br>If we shot BOTH ranges, that would be interesting but, the advantage would now be in my favor and that would not be fair to you, mainly because of the equipment issue.
<br>
<br>I can see how this got blown out of proportion.
<br>
<br>Later
<br>Darryl Cassel
<br>