Dear Darryl (Hummingbird):
<br>
<br>Damn, it got quiet in here all of a sudden.
<br>
<br>You wrote: "So if you think I'm back peddling your wrong. When I shoot against someone for $1000.00 per shot, it will be even up and the yardage will be the same, the targets will be the same and it will be on the same day and at the Same time for both of us.--Are you "man enough" to try it or just mouthing again?"
<br>
<br>
<br>I believe that my post above met all of you conditions, so, are you a hummingbird or what? What can be fairer than 2 guys standing side by side shooting at the same target. Let's get it on.. Boyd, since you jumped in here, let's do a few side bets.
<br>
<br>And, let me be the first to say, that there are many people who can outshoot me, but I am not sure that Hummingbird is one of them, using real shooting techniques, funny how few benchrests I find out in the woods. To repeat, he said, "it will be even up and the yardage will be the same, the targets will be the same and it will be on the same day and at the Same time for both of us.--Are you "man enough" to try it or just mouthing again?"
<br>
<br>I guess I am man enough, what are you?
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq