IFID,
<br>
<br>See the problem is.. and lets be honest here. Shooting long distances is hard. Agreed? Then you here of the LRH guys that are killing way out to 2000 yards. Then the average hunter says " holy cow " how can they do that.. no way it is possible.. Then human instinct takes over and says" i don't know anything about that" add a pinch of some ego.. and the average guy,... because he is out of his element becomes defensive and fear enters ..so to counter his fear and the unknown he uses negative comments and tries to demoralize the LRH. This is in an attempt to bring this person who can accomplish this unbelievable feat to this average hunters level. This happens because as humans we do not want to feel unequal or less than the next guy.
<br>
<br>Now I am not saying this about everyone on this forum BUT.. this is the typical response in all the forums that LRH enter in to. Honestly.. if everyone can step back and look how this LRH forum evolved on this site.. this is almost EXACTLY how it happened. Although I am not sure alot of the doubters here are man enough to admit to it.. after all their ego would take a dent or two...
<br>
<br>IFID.. your name say alot about you ( if it flies it dies ) you want the feeling of power and control the ability to kill at will. This is exactly why you feel talked down to and why you feel LRH's act superior. You fit the mold of a Texan, lotsa money and a loud mouth. Thats fine, I know alot about Texans I am partners with one in the hunting operation. He'll be the first to admit ( especially the ranchers ) ( he used to be one ) they talk alot cause they have the money to back it...thats OK though.
<br>
<br>I do not believer the LRH thread was started so that every hunter here could come here to challenge the ethics or morality of the LRH.. For the most part that is what has occured. NOT to learn somthing about what LRH's do.. or how it is done or how a person can become a more efficient or accurate shooter. We never intended for anyone to bow to us THAT IS ABSOLUTY REDICULUS.. Some of the LRH's here ( including me ) offered to have you as guests in our home so you can see how things are done.. HOW IS THAT BOWING to us... comon!!!
<br>IFID, your right, this is a free country.. You opinions are welcomed. But in all honesty do you think this forum ( LRH )was created so you could come here to voice your negitiveness to LRH. I expected some of it. But you, RG, and some others are begining to take it to another level. Remember the owner of the site probobly thought that there was some interest in this type of hunting. Why not open a forum to discuss it.
<br>
<br>The censored site you speak of is not censored.. To you maybe becaue all you care about is YOUR opposition to LRH. You do not wish to enter the site to discuss the "how to" or the aspects of building a LRH rifle or ballistics at extended ranges.. you just want to spout off.. and that IS NOT welcomed there....
<br>
<br>You offered a bet that seem a little one sided.. when things got even you changed your specifics of the bet.
<br>
<br>You are typical.. and thats fine.. I can accept it. I can even have a civil discussion with you. But can you accept me and have a civil discussion with me..
<br>
<br>See this LRH is so taboo or outside the box.. that most, because they do not understand it, or think they may not be able to do it.. becaome afraid of it..... thats when all the negativity starts....
<br>
<br>It is a shame this happend. Darryl has forgotten more knowledge about this sport than I will probobly ever learn. You of all people living in texas could have probobly used some of the knowledge. You would not know that. You never wanted to give it a chance. In my opinion YOUR ego got in the way....
<br>
<br>
<br>To all the other non-believers or guys that that really don't want to know anything about this than to beat it down. Thats not why this is here. I said it before and I will say it again. I came to share. I will argue, I will defend, but only when disrespected or backed into a corner... It is definitly a shame seeing some of the opposition and negitive attitudes towards LRH here.
<br>
<br>I am fortunate enough to be in the position and have a place, that friends I make though this common interest can be ( if they desire ) afforded, and offered, a means to really try this sport in an area where it is possible. I open my doors to anyone who wants to learn.
<br>
<br>I thought this was the place I could have made some new friends...
<br>
<br>
<br>