IFID,
<br>
<br>The way it happened was.. at first I thought you were retired becaue you seem to have all the time i the world to be here running your mouth ( fingers ) Then you boasted about how you run your BIG ranch with one hand. You continued to maintain how wise and intelegent you are. What I mentioned was than if your so intelegent, you might have mroe than one hand to help you run your ranch. Which make me think you just a story teller and liar as someone with a BIG ranch and one hand would not have as much free time as you. Either that or you work your hand to death.
<br>
<br>You keep running your mouth, you keep telling everyone how much money you have and how you hunt all over the world.... See guys like you that just spout off about how good you are at this and how good you are at that..usually need some stroking for a reason...
<br>
<br>At least the LRH were asked how good they, were or how far they have shot... you just came here running your mouth and throwing around your money...
<br>
<br>Hey if that makes you feel like a man then hey go for it..
<br>You must need somthing to occupy all your time.
<br>
<br>In all my work related encounters and situations I've been in, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I try not to stereotype. I can't do that with you. You act just like the texans everyone can't stand. Runnin' your mouth and throwin' around your money.
<br>
<br>No I don't drink much at all you A$$. Your trouble is you havn't had the snot kicked out of you in a while and you have no respect for anyone.
<br>
<br>Have a nice day.