I could not in good faith trade projectile integrity,for solely a BC increase. That because I've nuked too many "lesser" bullets,because I favor cartridges that have some "giddyup",to them. Before the question is asked,yes I've had pards nuke the SMK's too,out of Hot30's at "close-ish" distances,as Eremicus related some while ago and has been printed prior. They immediately abandoned them,as one naturally would. I'm not bad-mouthing anyone's choice in bullets,but relating I'd opt differently.
<br>
<br>Were my intent to bust critters from extreme distance,I'd quit polishing turds and have the tool for the job. The 50BMG. It can be made extremely accurate,naturally has oodles of energy and projectiles with both great integrity and BC's over 1.00 are readily available.
<br>
<br>That doubly so,consideing the rifles mentioned are not configured in typical Hunting rifle guise. That due to barrel length,overall weight,etc.
<br>
<br>There is zero doubt,if I lived DownSouth,I'd have a McMillan 50. If only as a Play Toy.....................
<br>
<br>

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."