IF (Alligator)
<br>
<br>Rest assured, I would NEVER back peddle from "you" or anyone and that, you can take to the bank.
<br>
<br>Here's a challenge for you.
<br>Anytime "you" want to shoot against me head to head and yardage to yardage, please let me know.
<br>
<br>You are the one who brought up the $1000.00 per shot and your wise crack about bring lots of money. Don't try to wiggle out of something and blame it on me.
<br>
<br>My credibility is such that I have witnesses and pictures to many of the long shots that were made and knowing your attitude on this forum, I expected you to make your sarcastic remarks. It wouldn't be the first time I've heard your mouth.
<br>
<br>I really don't care what you think about any comments that were made by me. I don't tell lies about anything and anyone who knows me will attest to that.
<br>
<br>So if you think I'm back peddling your wrong. When I shoot against someone for $1000.00 per shot, it will be even up and the yardage will be the same, the targets will be the same and it will be on the same day and at the Same time for both of us.--Are you "man enough" to try it or just mouthing again?
<br>
<br>Your the one who said $1000.00 per shot and I'm the one who said even up at all yardages , between you and I.
<br> You shoot my game and I'll shoot yours. I'll try yours but, I'll bet , you won't try mine at 1500 yards.
<br>
<br>100 yards AND 1500 yards --Both of us shooting the two yardages and you have a bet. Take it or leave it.
<br>
<br>Later (I'm sure)
<br>Darryl
<br>