Wyowhisper;
<br>
<br>So good to hear from you again. Reading your posts is a perfect example of why children should stay in school. Or maybe why the spell checker is so necessary for some?
<br>
<br>I responded to your posts attacking me and you seemed to take offense. You are the one who made all the allegations and assumptions, not me. You and some of the other Long Range Snipers must subscribe to the "Big Lie" theory of posting. Repeat something long enough, however inaccurate and people will believe it. Might work, if the person who is being lied about could not respond. Of course, unluckily for you, I can.
<br>
<br>It took quoting from the original posts to convince Darryl(in light of his last post I am dropping the Hummingbird, however well deserved) to backpedal his unicycle and admit that "we" might have had a misunderstanding about the bet, there was no "we" who had a misunderstanding, unless he is using some form of the pontifical "we" referring to him and all the other LR campfollowers who jumped in after I offered to really make a bet out of the bet he said he would take. I understood then and understand now exactly what was offered. Please see my above post about the matter if you have forgotten the facts in your rush to judgement, or is that just posting your feelings of the moment?
<br>
<br>So, I guess, since space on this site is not limited I will rehash your attacks and see how you want to twist the facts from there.
<br>
<br>Your first personal reference to me in this thread that I noticed was when you wrote on 3/15 7:58 AM: "IFID.. your name say alot about you ( if it flies it dies ) you want the feeling of power and control the ability to kill at will. This is exactly why you feel talked down to and why you feel LRH's act superior. You fit the mold of a Texan, lotsa money and a loud mouth. Thats fine, I know alot about Texans I am partners with one in the hunting operation. He'll be the first to admit ( especially the ranchers ) ( he used to be one ) they talk alot cause they have the money to back it...thats OK though. " And then later in the same post, "You offered a bet that seem a little one sided.. when things got even you changed your specifics of the bet."
<br>
<br>See above post about the bet, try to get your facts straight for a change, and I never mentioned my personal financial position, only the stakes for a bet. For all you knew at that time, I might have to borrow it from a friend.
<br>
<br>For clarification, and to disprove your cheap psychological shot, I gave the origins of my handle. You seem to resent that as well.
<br>
<br>"Loud mouth", that seems to be your term for anyone who either disagrees with you, or is willing to back their word with money. Do you have a mirror?
<br>
<br>Trudging on:
<br>
<br>You wrote on 3/16 at 6:52 AM: "What happened on this forum is when one of the LRH posted what he had accomplished. A couple of EGO driven individuals had to one up him, or prove they were just as big of a man as he was.. look at the challenge how freakin rediculous. $1000 a shot. Just goes to show that he with money and attitude had to show it. That offensive not to me but to everyone...
<br>I own a ranch and have 500,000 acres to play on .. but I don't shove money into someones face to challenge them ... thats just plain ASSININE!!!!!!!!!!"
<br>
<br>Again, your opinion, I just like a bet, particularly when someone, Darryl,has let his "EGO"(using your words) override his common sense. I had no ego involvement at all. I just like taking the winning side of sucker bets, or, as was obvious to anyone but LR snipers, a bet made to illustrate a point. And, I don't bet for nickles anymore, I left that in the schoolyard about the time you say you quit, that is the sixth grade, which I suppose was humor on your part but reading the content of your posts, I am not positive. Note that you mentioned money again, seems to be a recurring theme with you. Like I said, if it is envy, you should try to get over it.
<br>
<br>Your post all of 33 minutes later on 3/16 at 7:25 AM:
<br>"Howdy pard, good morning to ya.... Love your analagies they kill me... so professor, how would you analyse yourself... the best, most arrogant egotistical person on here.....glad you had fun in Argentina, hope you kill thousands of 'em... I'm sure you have got the money to go back time and time again."
<br>
<br>Here you go again with the money theme. Class envy? I dunno, you keep bringing it up. I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be a "professor", and I still don't know where you got the egotistical and arrogant, guess you just don't like being replied to in the same vein as your posts, but that is your opinion and I have evaluated them and to the extent they have any merit, rejected them. LOL Now that might be arrogant, but you deserve it at this point.
<br>
<br>And again on 3/16 at 8:48 AM in a couple of places in the post: "Oh, I am outside everyday to .. see I WORK on my ranch I don't hire someone else.. ..ooops that was nasty
<br>
<br>You've probobly worked too but now your retired. I'm glad you have the oportunity to enjoy life, others should be so lucky ..."
<br>
<br>I then explained that you were making untrue assumptions that I was retired and I ignored the slur implying that I don't work, just loll around letting my 62 year old ranch hand do all the heavy lifting. Another funny one from you.
<br>
<br>On the same general topic on 3/16 at 5:14 PM: "One hand to run a ranch and you say your age brings you wisdom.. huh... "
<br>
<br>If you could read beyond your acknowledged level of education, you could have read that I never said that age had made me personally wise, and I quote my paragraph about age and wisdom to allow you another chance at understanding what I wrote: "But, I will say this, age may not always equal wisdom, and that is certainly true(I can think of one cogent example on this thread) but youth is wasted by the young. One of my favorite sayings, is Too soon old, too late smart."
<br>
<br>Back to your posts.
<br>
<br>On 3/17 at 7:29 AM you wrote: "Then you boasted about how you run your BIG ranch with one hand. You continued to maintain how wise and intelegent you are. What I mentioned was than if your so intelegent, you might have mroe than one hand to help you run your ranch. Which make me think you just a story teller and liar as someone with a BIG ranch and one hand would not have as much free time as you. Either that or you work your hand to death. "
<br>
<br>Again, your reading or comprehensive skills need work. I never boasted about running a "BIG" (your word) ranch, I actually used the term "fairly large" and it was not a boast, simply a statement refuting another of your assumptions that I was a non-working retiree. I also never said I was "wise or intelegent". For one thing I would spell it correctly. Perhaps you just assumed that I am intelligent on the basis of your ability to respond, but I wouldn't presume to understand your reasoning. Now you are calling me a liar, but I will let any readers of this decide who is a liar. I believe that most people who know the average size of ranches in Central or E Texas would agree that mine is fairly large and well above the average. Now, if it was in W Texas or possibly parts of Wyoming, it wouldn't be a good pasture. Why don't you ask Boggy Creek Ranger or Need One or anyone that knows anything about East Texas ranch sizes? I'll be glad to tell anyone via email the size of this ranch just to prove the point, but in Texas it is not considered polite to discuss you land holdings in specific detail in public. I can't speak for Wyoming.
<br>
<br>Back to the liar, if you can quote one fact that I have mentioned about myself that is untrue in this, or any other thread, I will pay YOUR choice of charities the oft mentioned $1000. Otherwise the other readers of this post and we will both recognize that, in fact, you are the miserable envious liar who is trying to bring someone else down to your level because they don't agree with you and other's style of Long Range Animal Sniping.
<br>
<br>Nearing the end of this: In the same post above that I am responding to you say, "You keep running your mouth, you keep telling everyone how much money you have and how you hunt all over the world.... See guys like you that just spout off about how good you are at this and how good you are at that..usually need some stroking for a reason..."
<br>
<br>Money envy again. To repeat I have never mentioned how much money I have or haven't. The ONLY time I mentioned hunting overseas was in describing the origin of my handle, hardly what I would call running my mouth. You are making an assumption and attempting to portray the ability to make and spend money as a negative. Please quote where I have said how much money I have or where I have spouted off about how good I am at anything. I doubt that you will be able to, and I don't need ANY stroking from any GUYS that I know of. But that is another topic. Maybe you aren't old enough for that one, either.
<br>
<br>And finally, thankfully, in the same post, you wrote:
<br>
<br>"Your trouble is you havn't had the snot kicked out of you in a while and you have no respect for anyone."
<br>
<br>If that is meant as a threat, then just spit it out, don't beat around the bush. Considering our age differences, if you made the atttempt, you might be able to physically kick the snot out of me, as you so artfully phrase it, but it is very likely that you would die trying. I respect those who earn it, most posters on 24hr have earned my respect, even if we disagree. A few haven't. I even respect you and the other Long Range Snipers for your shooting abilities. What you have continually failed to understand is that disagreeing with someone's activities is not necessarily disrespect. It is disagreeing.
<br>
<br>

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq