HUMMINGBIRD:
<br>
<br>I may be your joke, but, unlike you, I put my money where my mouth is. And we know where yours is and it is firmly glued to your anal orifice, near your wallet.
<br>
<br>Geesh, I have to keep quoting your words, how distasteful, but here they are again, ""So if you think I'm back peddling your wrong. When I shoot against someone for $1000.00 per shot, it will be even up and the yardage will be the same, the targets will be the same and it will be on the same day and at the Same time for both of us.--Are you "man enough" to try it or just mouthing again?"
<br>
<br>To repeat, I am man enough, but you aren't.
<br>
<br>Now, there is no question that you are a more accomplished BR shooter and sniper of animals at extended ranges than I am, I freely admit that, but somehow I am not sure that being a good shot is all about bench technique. I offered a contest which met all of your requirements and you weaseled out, saying, "oh, shoot, I didn't mean that, we have to shoot off the bench at my distances" What a female orifice, and that means you. You pontificate to all that will listen about how great you and your Long Range practices are, how you will take a bet, and when you are called on it, run like a rabbit.
<br>
<br>Like I said in one of my earlier posts, I don't have to know everything about a skunk to know that one stinks, and you, sir, stink.
<br>
<br>And you take care too, but you still stink.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq