IFID,
<br>
<br>I'll reply they way you do, so we are on the same level.. fair?
<br>
<br>Howdy pard, good morning to ya.... Love your analagies they kill me... so professor, how would you analyse yourself... the best, most arrogant egotistical person on here.....glad you had fun in Argentina, hope you kill thousands of 'em... I'm sure you have got the money to go back time and time again.
<br>
<br>I love this.. YOU ARE WRONG
<br>
<br>"Mine are personal and ethical and are a direct result of the fact that LRS( Long Range Sniping) is shooting at game beyond its defensive boundaries. That is, the LRS could jump up and down, wave flags, fart, smoke Havana cigars, and do cart wheels and the game would pay it no attention whatsoever."
<br>
<br> I ( and I'm acting like you ) will bet you $1000 a min. that you cannot do this to Elk and have them not pay attention. Deal??? For that matter. Mule deer is included.
<br>
<br>Remember for every min they don't pay attention I pay you a $1000 and for every min. they do, you pay me $1000 a min. OK??? lets start off at ten min. sessions.... by the way bring cash, if you bring a credit card I'd have to add the 4% the CC company charges me. Do you want to supply the cigars or should I?
<br>
<br>Fair chase, beyond defensive boundaries.. ( here we go again ) I spend just as much time scouting as you do (oops your from Texas you hunt from a huge stand over feed ) I mean as the next guy does... Matter of fact I was out last night learning new travel routes... I have a cheater map too, see I keep track of all this stuff.
<br>
<br>Defensive boundaries.. well In my opinion taking game in a relaxed state is at times a quicker less taxing kill than at short range... theres lotsa proof too...
<br>
<br>
<br>"I mentioned in passing that many hunters don't go hunting to kill something, that the killing is only to validate the experience, that most of the LRS participants and a few of the camp followers immediately jumped in saying that all they go for is to kill something. And every time they go out they figuratively stand in front of a mirror, and yell "KILL,KILL,KILL". Possibly if they are stuck in the kill rush of hunters formative years, but most hunters mature beyond that, some earlier and some later and come to understand that killing is actually the least important of the ingredients"
<br>
<br>
<br>I'm not sure I understand you go out side to find game. You take a weapon. What are your intentions.. TO kill right?? If not why take a weapon?
<br>
<br>Oh thats right you want the expierience....
<br>
<br>For me personally if I want the expierience the only thing I take with me is bear spray , just incase.
<br>
<br>"And, I don't expect you to understand that either."
<br>
<br>I understand all to well. I'd venture to say that I "know that killing is the least important of the ingredients" better than you .. I spend the majority of my time "afield" without any weapons. In good weather conditions throughout the summer and fall. I'd say on average I'm afield 5 day out of the week. On foot , on horse back.. what ever..During the hunting season I bet I only have a weapon in my hands for a total of 2 weeks out of a 4 month hunting season.
<br>
<br>Just so you know, I'll say what I said in another post... I can get up close and personal with animals...
<br>
<br>My closest shot at a deer was 3 feet.......
<br>
<br>with my camera.
<br>
<br>
<br>Why just last night I video taped, 7 Elk and over 50 Mule deer at ranges from 10 yards to 50 yards....
<br>
<br>Have a good day my rancher freind....
<br>
<br>
<br>