Well now, If (ALLIGATOR MOUTH)
<br>
<br>Since you used the same smart comment (Hummingbird)again, I guess I can respond to your reply to Wyowhisper.
<br>
<br>Since you seem bent on wanting to keep this going with me, I have the right to respond and I think everyone here would do the same.
<br>I have not responded to you (since the other night) in hopes your lips would quit flapping but, you continue in your smart ass ways to some of the other LR Hunters here and myself with your little jabs.
<br>
<br>First, you WON'T take the bet as was written by the original poster. Same gun AND target size at both ranges., 100 and 1500 as he stated, so don't try to say you would. I don't think you would know how to send a bullet out to 1500 yards very accurate and may not have the equipment to do so? With ALL your money though, you certainly could buy it.
<br>
<br> You are the one and so was I that, started changing ideas on target size and styles to suit us both. Now go back and read what was said to start with.
<br>The poster said ; SAME GUN AT BOTH RANGES AND SAME TARGET SIZE. I believe I responded to that one yesterday to the original poster. He also stated he was sorry he brought it up. Could YOU or I have understood that differently?
<br>
<br>So since you continue to downplay me with your big ALLIGATOR MOUTH, I will respond in kind and simply say, your not only a joke but, a clown to with your replies to us.
<br>
<br>I see now why the folks in Colorado don't have much use for some of the Texans like yourself. It's true what they say and I never believed it could be, until now.
<br>
<br>Some of us may not have the money you do but, that's no excuse to flaunt yours and that's what people are seeing.
<br>
<br>I apoligize to everyone else on this Longrange forum (Not to If) because I don't respond to people this way, normally. I wasen't going to respond to him at all but, he keeps it going and I think you all see that.
<br>
<br>He does sound like Bill T Ric. I wonder if he has a 30/378?
<br>
<br>Darryl Cassel
<br>
<br>As an add on here---If you want to continue this off the forum (instead of embarrassing both of us) or off line, my email is Dcassel@aol.com and the phone number at this house is 814-546-2674

Last edited by Darryl_Cassel; 03/16/02.