Darryl:
<br>
<br>As usual, you LR boys seem to have major difficulty in reading and/or comprehending. As has been pointed out, Okanagan said nothing about off hand and he said, 8 or 10 inch plates. I chose 8 inchers. If you want to make it 10 or deer or elk size vitals, fine with me.
<br>
<br>You are the one who mouthed off and said you would take the bet, and I quote you, " With my spotter and a spotter round fired first (as we always do while hunting) in front or behind the animal, I would take that bet. I would also only take the shot with the absence of wind gusts just like when we are hunting." So let's do it. Time limit of 10 minutes to shoot or lose after first shot fired. I can shoot first everytime or we can alternate. Now if you let your alligator mouth override your hummingbird you know what, that is fine and I understand.
<br>
<br>Now, if you want to change it and make it a bit more challenging, why don't we make it an 8 inch plate at 100 yards and I will shoot offhand, you can have an 8 inch plate at 2000 and shoot any way you want. Same stakes. 3 minutes to get off your shot. I like to collect money in a hurry.
<br>
<br>

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq