Hello
<br>
<br>That's exactly what I'm talking about. You guys who have never used them question their ability and have Not used them at all. How would you EVER know how good or bad they are.
<br>You can't seem to believe someone or several people who have had fantastic results with the MK and that's a pity.
<br>
<br>Controlled situations??? FYI--I have shot deer lengthwise on several occasions and the bullet went in the chest and exited out his rear end.
<br>
<br>On elk, we have killed many that went through one or both shoulders and exited out the far side. We only recovered two bullets out of 20 elk and those were on the far side of the animal just under the skin AFTER it went through the opposit shoulder.
<br>At 2100 yards the 300 gr 338 bullet went in the right side of the elk just behind the right shoulder and exited through the far left shoulder completely. The elk was standing on an angle.
<br>
<br>That is bullet stability and extreme killing ability regardless of what you think.
<br>
<br>We have made angle shots on large elk and the bullet performed better then most hunting bullets would have.
<br>
<br>Like I said, if you haven't used them AT ALL, how can you even reply in a negative OR Positive way?
<br>All you state is that Sierra don't recommend them.
<br>Please do me a favor and don't use them then.
<br>
<br> There are many who are and getting fine results from them and they are both short or longrange hunters.
<br>
<br>I'm simply pointing out facts here of many years of hunting in all ways.
<br>Until one uses them, they will NEVER know will, they?
<br>
<br>Darryl
<br>