Okanagan,
<br>
<br>We don't "defend" daily but latly it sure seems that way.
<br>
<br>As I mentioned you or anyone else is welcome at my guest ranch anytime. I will gladly show you what I know and we can stretch the legs of any rifle you have. You can even use my reloading press or what ever to load different round if you wish. Bring you own dies and we'll go get ya some pwder and we can "play" all day to get your rifles performance w a y out there....
<br>
<br>To answer you questions. LRH practice as often as they can to keep their performance up to par. I myself will only shoot as far as I am comfortable with and only as far as I know I have confidence that I will hit where I aim. Some day are better than others, just like anyone else. some days are 500 yards days, due to my efforts and conditions and some days are 1K likewise.....
<br>As far as bullets are concerned, time and time again DC has stated the hard truth, facts about MK performance at ranges to 2100 yards. This is REAL world hard core evidence. Didn't really make a difference here. There has even been a person in the LRH community that just did some short range testing with the MK.. Same outcome..relaible performance.
<br>
<br>What happened on this forum is when one of the LRH posted what he had accomplished. A couple of EGO driven individuals had to one up him, or prove they were just as big of a man as he was.. look at the challenge how freakin rediculous. $1000 a shot. Just goes to show that he with money and attitude had to show it. That offensive not to me but to everyone...
<br>I own a ranch and have 500,000 acres to play on .. but I don't shove money into someones face to challenge them ... thats just plain ASSININE!!!!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>but anyway...
<br>
<br>Your right we would probobly get along in person.. so why not stop on over to Cody. We have one of the best shooting complexs in the country. Sporting clay, trap, skeet, Cowboy action, pistol, rifle, silouette, and a high power rifle range from 25 yards to 500. We then have a 750 plate and a 1K plate to shoot at.
<br>We have 20 concrete benches to shoot from under cover from the weather and sun. We have over 20 RV hookups incase your traveling.
<br>
<br>I have no hard feeling toward anyone on this board, the people who have voiced opinions showed who they were. Given real, questions I'll give real answers... If I can't answer it one of the LRH guys can....