Don Knows, while I know what you are saying I would think twice about that neck shot. While the neck is bigger than a chuck the vertabrae isn't. If you miss the bone, then have fun tracking. I did just that this year with a Ballistic Tip (which I have a very low opinion of.) I hit the deer right smack dab in the neck from about 150 yards. It flatten the deer for about 10 seconds then it got up and ran away. It took a while but I caught up with it and finished the job. Upon skinning I discovered my shot was right on the money but the 165 BT out of my 30.06 did not penetrate the bone. It basically blew up a baseball sized whole upon entry and flew to pieces on the neck bone. Must of hurt like he!!, and I felt bad the deer had to suffer. I shot another deer a while back that was running straight away at a steep up hill angle. The 165 BT caught him right along the left side of his back bone just ahead of the hip. It traveled about 8" making a huge mess, but it did not break any bone. The bullet just fragmented into nothing. It hurt the deer real bad and it was a short trip to find and finish him off. However an educated guess says that if I had been using a Partition that buck would of dropped on the first shot. I tried those friggin BT's for two years, a mistake I won't repeat. Partitions and X's for me thanks. Now if I ever get this LR stuff figgered out I may give those MK a try.

Is it Friday yet?