May as well make a 223/204 out of it, then.

I am having trouble deciding what weapons to bring. I can only likely afford to buy two extra piglets, and I am not sure how many one is likely to see during and have an opportunity on during the time frame given. If I had unlimited time and money I would perforate a piggie with each of the following:

416 Rigby
340 Tyrannosaur
250/3000 Savage
22 Hi Power Savage
Longbow
Assegai (Massai tribe longblade hunting) Spear

The last two require that I be very close to the target of opportunity and having never been there I am not at all certain thatone could reliably and consistently stalk or lie in wait and be close enough to make the clean hit.

What say those of you who have been to this place once or twice? Are six victims with two being under 10 yards away a reasonable goal that is do able within this hunts time constraints or is one fortunate to bag one or two in the time alloted and more shots of over 25 yards than under?

Not a question just to ask a qustion, I really would like to know what is reasonable to expect and find. Thanks in advance! MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500