Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
And a Colt Walker replica, a .480 Ruger, and a Les Baer.

Until it is sold (Gun show table fodder) I have a Ruger 480 that has had the "Alskan" package or treatment done to it by Magnaport including green cerrakote, barrel shortened to 4.75 inches, jeweling and polishing of the internals, trigger job and of course mag na poriting of the barrel ittself. A very interesting swqivleing flap style holster for it, too. I should bring it to the trade/swap meet.

I have always wanted to see and handle a Walker Replica!

My Delta Elite is maybe not quite up to a Les Baer primo gun, but it has been worked over and smoothed up by some good 'smiths. The trigger could not be brought down to as light a pull as one can with a 45 due to the somewhat more severe recoil of hot loaded 10mm cartridges. A smidge over 3lbs was the best two gunsmiths thought one could go, but it is pretty shootable and much better than when it came from momma at Colt. For sure, the gun is FAR better than I am capable of shooting!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500