Just received this email reguarding the tee shirts
Hi Dan,

My name is Walker Williams, I'm one of the co-founders of Teespring.com. I tried to call but I think I must have gotten the wrong number, in any case you can reach me at 401-451-1577 at any time.

I'm so sorry about this - we received news on Sunday that a number of orders being shipped by DHL had been stuck in processing for over a week. We've been doing everything we can over the past 3 days and they've told us that the orders are moving, but unfortunately we don't know whether they are just telling us what we want to hear so we stop calling or if they are actually on their way. We've moved all our future shipping to USPS because of this incident, and we will never be working with DHL again.

If it works for you, I think the best plan here is to give everyone a full refund and email the buyers to let them know of the error. Hopefully we can get these shirts back on track, but I'm not 100% confident they'll arrive by Saturday. I'll continue to work on it from our side.

Please let me know if that would work with you and I'll get moving on it right away.

Apologies,
Walker
I just got off the phone with Walker, DHL is the problem still a chance they may show but he is going to try and get them reprinted and priority mailed to us...I'll keep everyone posted ...in the worst case a full refund will be issued

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT