Hey Guys,

Here's an update concerning the Campfire Hog Hunt 2013.

-Rooms are first come, first served, except for some rooms for Pat, Bob, Allen, me, and the guys we are with. There is a fair amount of work that has to be done while we are there, and it is helpful if we stay coordinated with each other.

-Use the lower bunks for sleeping and upper bunks for storing gear. There are enough lower bunks for everyone.

-Rooms will be set aside for couples in the building with the dining room.

-Blaze orange is required for anyone in the woods, even if you are not hunting.

-Even if you do not use a guide to hunt, the guides will get your hog out of the woods with their 4-wheelers. Some of those hogs are pretty heavy.

-Arrive Wednesday afternoon and leave Sunday morning.

-The Big Feast will be on Friday this year, along with the class of 2013 pictures. Last year, some guys left on Saturday and missed out.

-This year, all of our evening meals will be at the Campfire with the cooking provided by Pat and others who have volunteered to bring food. Bob is providing a great meal for Wednesday evening, as he did last year.

-When you get to Monterey, follow the directions on the Wilderness website to the camp. If you use your GPS, you will find yourself in the back woods on a two-track.

-If you have stuff to sell or trade, bring it. This should be interesting. I have some things I'm bringing.

-The Wilderness has some traps, so bring your shotgun, clay birds and shells if you want to do some shotgun shooting.

-Same with fishing.

-And it does look like we are once again going to have too much fun.

Steve

-