Well aint this some shiit, these pics tell it all. What a group of true hard core hunters out there killing them pigs in the fence they roam in, over piles of corn. That must have been difficult as hell especially the fella that was pictured sneaking up on them during their nap time, what a ass. I bet it was about like walking up and killing wilbur from charlottes web, i tell you, you guys should get yall one of them hunting shows. And to think 40 people paid $600 a piece, tell me ole boy wasnt laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. I am sure it was one hell of a time all you [bleep] in one spot at the same time drinking your high class brew and telling lies. Real hunters, give me a [bleep] break. Bout like shooting fish out of a barrell. Did you all get to go down to a barn and pick out tje one you wanted to shoot(notice i didnt say hunt) and have them turn it out before you headed into the woods holding hands and singing kum ba yah? Next year maybe step out a little and try something like fishing in fountain at the mall.

Last edited by catman925; 03/18/13.

I got hooked on phonics
Guess my IP now fistphuckology!