Ridge Runner,

Perhaps you'll recognize these moronic tidbits...

"...I'm mentaly drained trying to figure out why I couldn't get a shot, then here they come back, the doe, followed by the 8 point and 5 other bucks, more of the same, after the third range, and setup the 8 point finaly stood still long enough to get the scope on him, 475 yds, the 160 nosler left out at 3500 fps, doublelunged him and saw the 40 yd sprint to a pileup."

"last day of private land only antlerless season, I was setup believe it or not 15 yards from a 4 lane interstate, could see to about 600 yds, let several does walk at 400 and less, about 9:00 I saw a group walking right up the ridgeline accross from me, ranged the lead doe at 532, adjusted the scope, slid behind the rifle, at the report I saw the does offside shoulder colapse, she recoverd and got out of view. an hour later I finaly got to the spot she was standing at, she went maybe 20 yds"

GOOD GRIEF MAN...AN HOUR LATER?!?!? IT TOOK YOU AN HOUR TO WALK YOUR APPARENTLY FAT @SS AT MOST 552 YARDS!!!

WTF!!!

F---ING DISGRACEFUL!!!

GO AHEAD...SPEAK OUT LOUD AND PROUD ABOUT YOUR LONG RANGE SHOOTING SKILLS...BUT A HUNTER YOU ARE NOT!!!

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great.
Reviews are only as good as the crowd reviewing them.
Progressive Liberalism is the philosophy of Western suicide.