Originally Posted by add

You seem compelled to defend some perhaps poor judgement / professionalism on the part of the guide here.

Why is this that, because he died?

What you don't know would fill a Presidential Library. Somehow you think your experience is relevant and you have never seen a Grizzly bear, let alone encountered one. I don't know where you are from, but it is easily hundreds of miles from Wyoming and nowhere near where this incident took place, yet you have personal knowledge of the situation.

I have lived my life in Grizzly country, I have seen them charge, kill cattle and killed them myself. The last Grizzly sighting I had was last week at 75 yards. I have seen first hand how fast and powerful they are.

I have not defended the actions of the guide, I have not condemned him for what happened because I know enough to say that he may have done everything he could and still ended up dead. You, however, make indicting comments from a living room in some house so far removed from the country where bears and people coexist and wonder why your comments are irrelevant...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]