Originally Posted by smokepole
Is that all you've got, calling me a "liberal?"
Others have identified you as a liberal, not just me....fact. You obviously are incapable of hiding that liberal stench.

That's damn funny.
Your posting is even more funny.

And no, you're not very good at it. If I could buy you for what you're worth, and sell you for what you think you're worth, I'd retire tomorrow and buy a place in the Bahamas.
My rising AMD stock makes me worth a lot. Should I continue to ride it or cash out Mr. Financial genius? Are you worth much, or are you just another broke dic troll on the internet? (defendants council rises with objection).....I retract my question your honor....

Why don't you complain about how much I post again, that seemed to be one of your best points.
Yes, that was quite fun exposing someone who posts from sunrise to midnight, being only the mentally challenged would have a habit as such or a retired govt employee mooching off the tax payer with a govt pension or a broke unemployed dic.....and you are which?

And it looks like you put some effort into tracking down my posting habits, I'm flattered.
Not as much tracking effort as you did to find your two wounded elk, who suffered all night before they died, so you could still have fresh meat.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)