Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by stxhunter
LMAO your full of S,hit.

You wouldn't know, because you just showed you're Two Stoopud™ to recognize any facts, being you don’t know the difference between your and you’re, something you’re taught in elementary school.

Your brilliance is showing while you’re wasting your life away as a troll.

big f-cking deal fake Texan is that all you got.

Did God teach you how to cuss on the internet, so kids reading these threads can learn they don’t have to have any morals in life either?

Did God teach you how to be proficient at cyberstalking, so kids reading these threads can learn how to be as proficient at cyberstalking as you have become?

Did God teach you how to be proficient at cyberstalking, by being a follower of a deranged man on this site, who is posting lies about a Christian, so you can participate in destroying him too?

Here’s is what I got. I have the God given talent to turn these little black dots into letters, which then become words that I can use to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt you are just as mentally deranged as smokepole, for your participation here in attempting to completely destroy me, when I never attacked anyone here, any where.

I GOT Jesus Christ protecting me from Satanists like you.

I GOT the Holy Spirit in my heart. You have the devil.

I GOT decades of vast knowledge acquired through a successful business career.

I GOT love for my fellow friends. You have hate, even against people who have never done anything to you, ME.

I GOT so much more, but you’re not worth my time.

May God somehow find the will, to give you mercy, for your poor and decrepit soul.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)