Originally Posted by Big Stick
Never got charged yesterday,but only bumped (7) Bears...unless you count them that have choked on a feesh,then it's 7-1/2 and he was actually the best of the bunch size wise.

[Linked Image]

Only (1) Sow and she had but a single Cub. She kept feeding into the brushy shadows and the wind was a touch wrong to slip right up on them,in the WFO. The Trombone didn't care and I could fill the frame with it,but tended to shoot looser for some better feel.

[Linked Image]

Saw some fair Specimens,but certainly nothing to get excited about.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Brush didn't seem any less dense and the schit(HARSH) light,really wasn't helping me out with colors.

[Linked Image]

Was totin' The Usual and prolly shoulda yerked the 17-40L offa' the 1DS FF body and drove it on a 1D APS-H crop sensor instead. The added frame rate and buffer depth,do not hurt production. Just a touch unhandy to schlep (3) DSLR's at once,especially since the 300 2.8L is always so very fhuqking temptin' and I try not to leave it in the crummy,for that unhandy reason.(grin) For Sneakin'/Peekin' and Creepin',The Trombone really has no equal and a 1D4 steers it nicely.

[Linked Image]

Slummed a NIB GoPro that'd been setting on my shelf for multiple years and I'll upgrade in accordance,so as to add that flexibility to the fray. Coupla pards are trying to talk me into getting a Drone or two,but they really ain't my jam...but woulda been killer in said conditions(easier to chase light conditions). Still fighting compression,but really ain't too worried about it,though I'd like to understand cause/effect more better.

GoPro Underwater trout RINK

A Few Kansas Trout RINK

Too warm to be skinning Bears and I don't keep feesh in these temps,without slushed ice in a tote. Especially since I can cast from the driveway,into the front yard and yard 'em from colder water to start with.

Light fell away today,with lowered ceiling and rains. Will try to get charged again tomorrow,as you gals set on your Couchbound Kchunts and Whine about your Hurt Feelings.

Bless your hearts.

Film at 11:00.

Laughing!.....................

Great pics, BS. Thanks for posting.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin