Originally Posted by smokepole
Sport, I don't want to know "who you are" what you own, or any of your information, and I didn't ask for anything like that so stop your bitching and whining. Nice try at misdirection though.

You've been bragging about your elk hunting prowess, and I'm calling bullsh**, just so everyone here can see that you're as FOS as a Christmas turkey. You said you hunt on "low fence back country ranches" (there's an oxymoron) and you named three, Trinchera, Vermejo, and Hill. All three offer only guided hunts.

You don't hunt Trinchera because they're bowhunting only and you've been bragging about your rifle skills. Plus they have a long waiting list.

Hill Ranch advertises 95% success, and Vermejo advertises 90% success with 100% of hunters getting an opportunoty for a shot on a bull.

So congratulations "elkslayer," for killing elk on "low-fence back country" ranches with 90+% success rates.

You forgot to put the gofundme link in your post here, you have been using, in your attempt to cover up the fact you are nothing but a mentally deranged troll here on this site.

Come edit your post, and then go apply for that Walmart job.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)