Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
So nobody?

Tell about how you got charged by a Griz and be done with it, for Pete's sake.

Huh? I’m asking because there seems to be a ton of knowledge passed around in this thread and before I read 10 pages of [bleep] and bickering, I want to know whose posts to pay attention to...

the discussion …..I think, has been more about how to act....for lack of a better word.....in grizzly country, by those that live around them.

brooks range, sheep, moose, bear hunt....mainly wanted bear....went in the brush to find bear....boar...that I shot, he wasn't dead , got charged short range...….a feeling like no other....he's a mount now.

2cd hunt.....another sheep, moose, bear hunt...brooks range.....sow, ( we figured it was a sow, size wise etc, but the color was classic ) long shot...got closer, put finisher in her......still exciting....she's a rug now.

3rd hunt....out of cold bay.....brown bear.....he knew something was up, didn't give him time to figure it out.....well inside of 100 yards...cool as hell, he's a mount now....

no expert by any means....I do ride, hunt, fish and live in grizz country...….bob