Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by GregW
Whew...
Who has a handle named elkslayer? Bet you've slayed a "ton" of elk....
When your fellow elk hunting buddies give you a nickname, based on your success, and ask you to guide for their high affluent clients too, well.....

Don't be jealous because you don't have repeat clients while wasting your life away trolling on a forum board.

No one gives a damnn.
Let's see. A *guide* [cough] trolls another person on the internet, and then states nobody "gives a damn" in their limited intellectual capacity to convince the dark matter in space the *guide* [cough] is a somebody with their clown statement.

I don't give a damn what you think / say / do. That is my "one" opinion.

I'm half convinced you are a woman with the drama you start.
Another liberal mental case here....wanting to place blame on the other person for the crap they started. It is called a false negative, and only Communist liberal trolls use this technique.....and the mentally sick.

I embarrassed you by making you eat crow here from your lies you posted. Deal with it mr [cough] *guide* [cough]

You've been spreading your vast knowledge all over this board.
You realize people can go look at my posting history, and read my posts, and see you are lying again right here, right? No, liberals are incapable of thinking ahead. They just repeat lie after lie after lie in the hopes it will stick. Another Saul Alinsky student you are.

Folks like you come and go all the time. Just like JeffO, trying waaay to hard to act like you've done something....
Who's trying waaaay too hard here mr *guide* [cough] troll?

I've "done something" for over two decades while elk hunting...got the mounted trophies....the friendships acquired along the way with other "true professional guides", who by the way don't call themselves a guide and troll on a forum board, unlike you.

Elkslayer, just how many elk have you taken to get that name from your Texas buddies? No way to know when that bull died and if you say you've never wounded an animal I call BS or you haven't been hunting long. It happens to the best of hunters. Come on up, I'll set you up in a grizz area for a hunt, we'll all see how you fare. Better bring your depends.