Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I’m 5 for 5 just in my last 5 hunts, all 300+ respectable mounts. That’s a 1,000 batting average pards. That’s why I’m called elkslayer by my friends.

Originally Posted by callnum
My 16 yearold grandson has you beat, we don't call it elkslaying, we consider it just getting started.
Hey pops, feel free to continue to humiliate yourself on here, please, and learn how to comprehend what you read, please. You’re embarrassing your prodigy, which I’m sure is on this forum.

See where I bolded for your cataract eyes. It says, “just in my last 5 hunts”. Do you see that? In the English language, that means “just last 5”. That does not include "total kills” in my lifetime. Before we go to the next lesson to show your stupidity, I want to make sure you’re awake. Just 5 pops. Not total. Got it?

Really ask them to quit calling you that, its embarrassing.
What’s embarrassing is you, a Grandpa, trolling on the internet, something mentally challenged people participate in. Again, save your prodigy from the embarrassment you are causing him.

If you claim the are 300" they are probably not,
You’re great at completely humiliating yourself, being all of the horns have been scored by people, who have scored horns for decades.

I saw the one in the elk forum you guessed on. You are 50" off.
You didn’t even know there are different classifications for horns 6x6 and greater: Royal, Imperial, and Monarch. Your “opinion” as to “any” score of a rack is worthless, and the fact you think that rack is only a 250 proves it.

There. You just got schooled gramps.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)