Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
You're not even close to understanding what I said. And no one was going to "fill the sky with lead" "in the hope to scare off any "potential unseen bears"", Matt. But please do carry on. You're doing great making it up as you go. laugh
Your words....Your words prove you to be untruthful. Be sure and add sauce to make it more bearable while you eat your own words.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13140450

He had ordered me to stand to his left at that time looking in the opposite direction of the bear in case there were bears on both sides of us. He told me in case he fired to turn to my left around him and to start opening up with my handgun.

Try to picture the guide with a shotgun facing south toward the bear that we knew was coming. I was on his left side and slightly behind him looking north just in case something came in from that direction. He distinctly told me to turn to my left around him if necessary if/when he fired the shotgun. At that time we would both be facing the bear that we already knew was still coming in, and hopefully both of us would be putting lead on that target. At that time the 'back door" that I was watching would be unattended since we both would know by then that someone was pounding hard at the front door. I never asked, but I've always assumed that by him telling me to turn left around him was so that I would not potentially shoot him as I turned toward the bear that he had already fired his shotgun at at least one time at that point.

I hope you sleep well tonight. I know that I will, but I'm not worked up because I'm clinging to a life boat over any of this...........
You're drowning, and don't even know it.

My head is well above the water line. I'm fine

That's not what you said the first time, and all people can go by on the internet is what you type. I'm glad you both made it out unharmed, so you can be here tonight to witness my fast draws on the internet, while enjoying a beverage.

It's past time to eat, though this has been fun busting liberal's chops. I'm hungry.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)