Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[quote=lvmiker]
You are getting more amusing w/ every post.
People usually say the same when they are incapable of refuting the facts I post when debating liberals online. You are no different.

Your "well thought out theory " in the absence of fact= a guess
Your public education failed you.

“Well thought out Theory” based on “present known facts” = “How intelligent people operate”. You obviously fail in the intelligent department, like your failed public education you received.

Sarcasm was not recognized because the quality of your thinking substantiates the opinion of your friends.
Now see, here is a perfect example of what you spoke of above, “absence of fact”. You are completely incapable of “substantiating the opinion of my friends”, because you have not personally interviewed them and acquired facts through discovery.

Nice try. You fail, again, liberal.

If it was called Philmont when you supposedly went face to face w/ a bear tell us again which state it was in. The republic of texas no longer exists.
Again, your public education fails you.

Here, let me explain. It is very simple, even for an idiot liberal.

Republic of TEXAS is a sovereign nation.
You “can not” annex a sovereign nation by a joint resolution.
Republic of TEXAS was annexed by a joint resolution, which renders that null and void legally.
Sovereign nations must be annexed by treaty.
Therefore the Republic of TEXAS is still a sovereign nation based on solid law, dating back to black letter written English law.

Now, roll that and smoke it with fakepole pal.

Smoking weed is not on my agenda but you seem to have an unseemly fascination w/ homoerotica that causes you to guess about many things, or is that another of your "well thought out theories based on many years of.........?
It’s based on you and fakepole showing back up here “together”. Males who show up together and troll on a site generally are…you know.

mike r

Does signing your name at the end of your posts satisfy your narcissism?

You make your educators proud, when unable to compete immediately resort to countering w/ homo and liberal,
Never said homo. All you liberals know is to lie..lie...lie, like your "Rules for Radicals" book teaches you, written by the Communist Saul Alinsky.

your debate skills are representative of those who think they live in a state that is a sovereign nation. I imagine you are their rep in the UN.
And again, we all know liberals completely ignore the written law, just like you just demonstrated right here. I gave you concrete evidence supported by written law, not my opinion, written law. You ignore written law, and we all know who ignore written law.

Fact: My debate skills, along with facts, written law, is exposing your ignorance.
Tell us some more about....that one summer in scout camp.
It was a great time, long before the scouts were infiltrated with the snowflakes.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)