Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
.When your fellow elk hunting buddies give you a nickname, based on your success, and ask you to guide for their high affluent clients too, well.....

Originally Posted by callnum
Lets see, from Texas,
Get it right, Republic of TEXAS. Gonna be a test you’ll need to pass.

calls a bull-- Imperial,
This supposedly experienced elk hunter here, who claims to have killed 55+ elk over the course of his life, does even know there is a name for different classes of elk horns: Royal, Imperial, Monarch. You can’t fix stupid.
shows no dead elk pics,
The mentally challenged require proof on the internet. The intelligent people don’t.

can't score a bull,
Estimating a score from a picture is not scoring a bull. Try to become educated. Life won’t be so difficult for you.

suggests one of the most bizarre theorie I have seen on sighting in an elk rifle.
Another fakepole fan-boy here who can’t even understand how to aim a rifle when the ballistics of the rifle are placed at his feet. Can’t fix stupid.

Hey clown, you never answered in that other thread, “What’s the difference between 100, 200, 300, 350 yard zero on a gun?” You do realize there is an article on this very site which discusses long range shooting with tables having a 300 yard zero. I guess you are incapable of understanding / comprehending that article too. Can’t fix stupid.

So you see, it’s not a ”most bizarre theory” when others use zeros greater than 200, which obviously escapes your intellect.

Ya for sure an elk slayer. Your buddies call you elk slayer? You can't get them to stop?
I’ze beez a foe sure big game elk hunter pards. Have the elk ivories to prove it.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)