Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Smokepole, again, you’re a complete idiot, and the biggest B.S. artist I have ever seen on the internet. Turner’s ranch, Bacon’s ranch, and Hill’s ranch are all backcountry low fence, and many more, all low fence backcountry. All the ranches in the lower Sangre de Cristo range are all private owned backcountry low fence ranches owned by billionaires and very wealthy people.

Thanks for the information. Let's see, "Turner's Ranch" in the Sangres would be Vermejo, right? And "Bacon's Ranch" would be Trinchera, correct? And of course, "Hill's ranch" is the Hill Ranch in southern Colorado.
Which of those do you hunt?

Not sure why he wouldn't want to answer

1 - There's more than 1 Hill ranch.
2 - I hunt "and many more"
3 - It isn't any of your business: who I am; how many sections I own, head I run, lever guns I own; where exactly I live; or where exactly I hunt....because you're a mentally disturbed individual stalking me on this site.
4 - Go apply for that Walmart Greeter job, so you can obtain health benefits, and receive the medication and psychological help you so desparatly need.

Sport, I don't want to know "who you are" what you own, or any of your information, and I didn't ask for anything like that so stop your bitching and whining. Nice try at misdirection though.

You've been bragging about your elk hunting prowess, and I'm calling bullsh**, just so everyone here can see that you're as FOS as a Christmas turkey. You said you hunt on "low fence back country ranches" (there's an oxymoron) and you named three, Trinchera, Vermejo, and Hill. All three offer only guided hunts.

You don't hunt Trinchera because they're bowhunting only and you've been bragging about your rifle skills. Plus they have a long waiting list.

Hill Ranch advertises 95% success, and Vermejo advertises 90% success with 100% of hunters getting an opportunoty for a shot on a bull.

So congratulations "elkslayer," for killing elk on "low-fence back country" ranches with 90+% success rates.

A wise man is frequently humbled.