Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
IThat client sounds like a coward of the first order. Having been tested more than a few times I know that.....

You don't know squat. Unless you've been dragged off a horse by your ankle.

Is that how you were "tested more than a few times?"

I’ll trust what I know over your guessing.

You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

Thank You.
Thank You.
Thank You.
Thank You.

I knew there had to be other intelligent people out here, who have read this clown for what he truly is.

He posts from sunrise to midnight every 1-2 hours some days, just click his name and look at his posting history at the end of a day.

I knew he had loose screws when he attacked me in the 7-08 thread, Elk Hunters, just recently when I simply offered some advice to the OP that didn't even concern him, and in that very thread, he attacked Wyocoyotehunter on page three for no reason, just to ride his azz about magnums. Then he inserted his azz, and answered Pharmseller's posting to me, and rode my azz for 9 more pages, and he and Pharmseller even stalked me into another thread to try to trash me.

I dealt with someone like him on a forum in my industry a little over 10 years ago. Same exact M.O. Same uneducated argumentative crap while inserting himself into every post all over the forum. These types know "just enough" to look like they know what they are talking about to the not-so-experienced members. To those who have much experience, the experienced people know they are fakes, and most just let it ride while not wanting to waste their time with a confrontation. I've been so tempted to bust fakepole in a few threads here recently to show his advice was BS, and he didn't know what he was talking about, but just let it go.

Back to the other guy 10 years ago I had the same issue with, it turned out a year later, the guy admitted he had mental issues, and was on medication for it. Hell, I knew right off the bat just by his postings, just like I knew it here, and as you obviously too with your very well detailed post.

Again, thank you so much for pointing this out. If I were to have pointed this out on this site being a new poster, and not a member here for very long, I would have gotten attacked, again, by his fans here, and probably still will for this posting.

Ask me if I care.

EDIT: Here’s the link to fakepole starting to ride wyocoyotehunter I referenced:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mm-08-for-my-first-elk-hunt#Post13045813

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/18/18.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)